How To Make Your Own Small Jeweler Box For Rings At Home | Pandora Charms


How To Make Your Own Small Jeweler Box For Rings At Home | Pandora Charms


Pandora Jewelry Sale



Hi guys and welcome to Pandora Charms Blogger. In today's blog, I'm going to tell you how to create really cool ring stacks from simple foundation pieces. Stacking rings is really really great to let your personal style shine through and also a great way to create a meaningful look to you, and remember guys there are no rules. So first things first, you obviously need to know your ring.


Pandora Rings


Size before we can get into the styling. If you're not sure about your ring size. already, you can go to your local Pandora store and they can measure it for you. with this little tool. You can save your ring size to Pandora Club. Remember when you're stacking your rings, you might need to go up a size because you don't. want it to be too tight, and also you probably don't want to wear more than. four rings on each finger because you want to be able to bend them.



Pandora Near Me


So, the first style I'm going to show you is super sparkly, which I personally love, and I'm. going to start off by taking this crown ring on my middle finger and then I'm. just going to show you a really simple ring stack by taking this contrasting metal. on top, and as you can see it's really simple but it just gives a totally. different look, but I'm gonna show you a more layered look.


Pandora Sale


So I'm gonna be taking it. a band ring and putting it on top, and then I'm gonna be taking this wishbone. ring with a tiara, and as you can see it's just really cute and sparkly. But now I'm not only going to show you how to layer up but also cross your fingers. I'm going to be taking this ring which can be worn in two different ways. I'm going to go. with the hearts and some bling because I love that, so I'm going to be taking that on. my index finger. As I mentioned earlier adding the contrasting metal can really. make a difference to your look and just make it more interesting. So, I'm going to be. taking this ring in Pandora Charms rose and put it on my ring finger, and it just. makes the whole look more playful and fun. A cool little trick that.


Pandora Charms


I personally use is to imagine my fingers as a triangle shape when I'm stacking. Rings, so keeping the balance by having heavy. Pieces at the bottom and focus on the middle finger and go lighter as I go up. For the second styling, I'm going to show you a more graphic look starting on me. the ring finger and working my way from there to create a more wow factor. Wishbone rings are great for stacking because they fit seamlessly together. you can fit a lot for them but you can also invert them to create a more. playful look, which I really like and I'm gonna use it in this style. But I'm actually. playful look, which I really like and I'm gonna use it in this style.


Pandora Charms


But I'm actually playful look, which I really like and I'm gonna use it in this style. But I'm actually. going to use another wishbone ring, this one and put it on my ring finger, and then I'm. going to take this band ring and place it on top and then I'm going to take my wishbone. rings from earlier and just put them on my middle finger and I'm going to. invert them as I told you, like that, and you can stop there, but I like the bling, so we're going to keep going. If you have a statement ring it's really really great. to give your look a little bit more bling. So, for instance, this one. But I'm actually.


Pandora Jewelry Sale


Going to take on a band ring before and then put my statement ring on top like this. And if you feel it's a little bit too bling or too girly for you, you can put. on a knuckle ring, this is just a regular ring in a smaller size. I'm going to put it. on my middle finger like that, just to give the look a little bit more edge. we're good to go. I am really feeling myself. The last styling I'm going to show you it's filled with colors and it's perfect to put. a colorful spin into your personal style if you like me tend to shy away. from color.


Pandora Rings


I'm going to be starting off on my ring finger taking this beaded ring. with this red colored stone and just taking it on my ring finger, and then I'm. going to take this wishbone ring and put it on top. And then I'm moving on to mine. the middle finger and taking two more beaded rings just to combine it a little bit more. And after that, I'm going to take this dangling ring, which is really great. because it adds a movement to the look and gives a more personal feel. Like that.


Pandora Near Me


To complete this hand I'm going to take this beaded ring and put it on my index finger. And if you want to ring stuck on your other hand you can totally do that. You can either mirror so it's the same look. or you can just have fun and play with it. Like that and that completes the look.



Pandora Jewelry Sale Pandora Rings Pandora Near Me Pandora Sale Pandora Charms


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pandora Charms - The Difference Between 10k, 14k, 18k, And 24k Gold

Pandora Jewelry For Your Bracelet By | Pandora Charms