Pandora Charms Bracelet | 14K Gold Charms & Ochre Muranos | Pandora Charms

Pandora Charms Bracelet | 14K Gold Charms & Ochre Muranos | Pandora Charms




Pandora Rings



Hi welcome to my blog I'm Pandora Charms away and I collect Pandora troll beads and a few own beads this blog features. My Pandora Charms 14 karat gold bracelet with Pandora Charms it includes. Some of my favorite charms such as the 14 karat gold butterfly garden.


Pandora Jewelry Sale


The Pandora Charms and the delicate trinity spacers let's take a close up. Look at my design I've used a snake chain bracelet with a 14 karat gold. Clasp and the 14 karat gold flower safety chain you'll see on the safety. The chain that the flowers go all the way around. The first piece is the Pandora Charms. This is a beautiful piece. The design covers the entire clip next is the beveled clip. Just morally clipped with a nice solid gold presence.


Pandora Near Me


I think it helps to break up all the patterns of the other charms. Next is the butterfly garden openwork charm it has butterflies all the way around next. The Trinity spacer this spacer is very delicate and it really does a wonderful job of highlighting. Whatever is next to it this is the first of three fascinating Pandora Charms which I think complement the gold charms very nicely. 


Pandora Sale


I'd love to have the gold Murano that has the black swirls those Pandora Charms are on my wish list we'll see here's another Trinity spacer. And another butterfly garden and another doubled clip this is delicate. Pandora Charms has three sides a floral design on each side and a black spinel at the center it's a lovely charm.


Pandora Sale


It is next to the light as a feather charm this charm features a coiled feather studded with clear C's ease. The centerpiece is the second of three fascinating. Pandora Charms this one is a  little lighter than the other two but I  think it still complements the gold charms very nicely.


Pandora Charms


The other you can see it's a little lighter than the other and the remaining charms are all duplicates that satisfy my need for symmetry. There's another light as a  feather another delicate Beauty another beveled edge clip. The butterfly garden trinity  spacer the third Okura Murano another trinity spacer the butterfly garden the beveled edge clip and the Pandora Charms and that's It.


Pandora Charms


I hope you enjoyed reading my 14-karat gold in Pandora Charms bracelet thanks for reading and please comment and share and to those of you. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pandora Charms - The Difference Between 10k, 14k, 18k, And 24k Gold

Pandora Jewelry For Your Bracelet By | Pandora Charms

How To Make Your Own Small Jeweler Box For Rings At Home | Pandora Charms