Pandora Jewelry For Your Bracelet By | Pandora Charms

Pandora Jewelry For Your Bracelet By | Pandora Charms


Pandora Jewelry


Hi everybody today I'm at Century City. Pandora Charms and I wanted to tell you about it. little things that you need to know when. you're purchasing your Pandora bracelet. So for today's segment of asked all I wanted to talk about clicks and blogs are so important to your Pandora. The bracelet I know they're kind of being underestimated a little bit and they're the last thing. That you get usually but I'm here to tell you that this is the second thing that you need to get when you're purchasing your Pandora bracelet. So the first thing obviously is your Pandora bracelet in silver 2-tone or your gold bracelet which is my favorite one obviously and the blog is so important for your purchase because the Pandora bracelet is anime bracelet. 



Pandora Jewelry Sale



It's divided into three different segments the front part is the smallest one and it fits perfectly for your size bracelet on your wrist on the top part. of it. So when you have two blogs they're going to sit on the little grids that every one your bracelet has let me put my hand. So you can see a little bit better that's where they're going to go they blog on top of them and they don't move. 



Pandora Rings




So let me demonstrate it because I got a couple of them for you to show and this is how they go and then you need to put a little bit of force and they're going to stay and not move anywhere. So when you purchase your Pandora bracelet even if you get just in two blogs and no charms your Pandora Charms bracelet already looks like you're starting something amazing. This way your next charm is going to go in the middle. It will always stay stationary so this way you can show your bracelet off and also show the beat on because they v are so many ladies tell me. I bought a purchase a friend or a break and I can show off my blog on my beads because of the clip.  They always collect on the bottom part of the bracelet and that's just gravity you can't really do anything. About it but it does happen so when you get your basic bracelet you put a bead on with no blog it looks really pretty in the store then you put it on and this is how it's going to look it always looks on the bottom part and when you're showing your bracelet. 



Pandora Near Me



This is what you see and you see these little grids over here that don't have the blog and they look a little weird. So this is the first thing that you need to do is get your blog so when you're selected a couple of beads pull up before you select your beads you have to ask about. The tray with the blog and you need to select your blog even if you don't know where you're going with your bracelet. There are so many blogs to choose from there are so many different colors that you can choose from dangles silver 2-tone or gold and anybody can choose something that will be either more neutral or if you already selected the color that you're looking for let's say like pink or black or white or find different color and styles you're going to also pre-select these when you know. 


Pandora Sale



Where you're going to go with your bracelet so when you selected your beads and I'm working today with the gold one just because it's a little gloomy outside and I wanted something to brighten. The day and I chose my gold bracelet that I always go to so this is how it's going to come. Then I pre-selected a couple of charms Valentine's Day is coming so I wanted to work with red and hearts which are one of my favorite colors and shapes for Pandora Charms so the beads that are selected don't really have a thread so you just put one in. 


Pandora Charms




Then the spacer for the color and then the middle part is the thread on the heart and I'm doing the kind of fast right now because the segment is not. About the beans it's all about the blog and then I wanted to match it so my middle part is all equal and kind of symmetrical the other bead is going to go in and this is how my bracelet is going to look it looks really pretty no blog on added and see it's already one of the beads wants to get stuck on there and you never want beads to get stuck on this part where the blog go because when your bracelet is cool it can snap and that's what happened to my mom over the holiday season it's just not and she got really scared because first, you don't want to break your bracelet second you don't want anything to happen with your beads while you're wearing the bracelet. So this one is a little large for me but I wanted to show you this is how it looks when you put. 



Pandora Jewelry Sale



All of them together and it looks really cute but when you wear it every day. Where they all go to the bottom like. I was showing you and whoops and this is more of what you see they all collect on the bottom and that's how. 



Pandora Rings



They are so you can't really see anything when you put the blog on your bracelet you will be able to show off all of you all of the charms that you got and on top of that you have the blog to protect your bracelet and this is how it looks. I think it looks so much. better none of the braids or none of the beads can go anywhere your bracelet is safe so it's not going to snap and it's going to be perfectly stretched because there are three different areas.


Pandora Jewelry


Some of the ladies leave the bracelets just like that because it's already a beautiful piece or you can work your way on both of the sides and this is why the blog is so important so I hope to read you at this too if you have any questions comment me. Thanks for reading my blog.


Pandora Jewelry Sale Pandora Rings Pandora Near Me Pandora Sale Pandora Charms

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pandora Charms - The Difference Between 10k, 14k, 18k, And 24k Gold

How To Make Your Own Small Jeweler Box For Rings At Home | Pandora Charms